Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL / SCA Confusions
From: craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 13:04:32 -0500

I've got an M6 TTL headed my way in the next week and I was checking out
my strobe combos that I currently have and to sort out compatibility
issues.  The M6 manual lists the SCA 3501 as the correct module.  I have
a number of SCA 300 flash units and am accustomed to swapping modules
for different systems.  The 3501 module looks smaller in photos and
seemingly doesn't stretch across the entire SCA 300 piece but looks to
have the same shaped slot, etc.  I live in a rural area, far from
metro/store resources and need to lean on the net and user groups for
guidance.  Can anyone steer me correct a bit on this?

I wasn't originally focused on the M6 but it came along with a lens deal
that I made and made sense as a package so I'm on a quick M6 study
course....
--

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] M6 TTL / SCA Confusions)