Subject: [Leica] Le Midi PAW 33
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 12:54:00 +0200

It was my usual style of image until Friday night.. Went to the street party
in Argeliers (population ~1500), best I have ever been to. It is the biggest
one in the area and the visitors double the population! Spread out through
the main area (given the size of the place) were many food and drink
outlets, outdoor seating for +1000, DJ, two walking bands then later two
sets of drummers all joining in for when the marionettes came out to dance.
They meandered through the village interacting with each other and people
leading them to the other end where live music was playing..

http://johnmcmaster.com/PAW/2015/33/

C & C welcome

john

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Le Midi PAW 33)