Subject: [Leica] All right, 4x6 FEET prints...
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 18:14:38 -0700

These are not for a gallery or anything, but the 73rd Worldcon (Science
Fiction and Fantasy) http://sasquan.org is giving me a big place in their
Exhibit Hall to do my projects and space to hang stuff, so I am printing
the following 4 feet wide. I am going to attach dowels on top and bottom so
they can be hung using brackets.

I sent them off to a poster printing place and I will report back what the
quality is like when I receive the prints back. The price is certainly
quite good, just under $100 each. I don't expect super photo quality but
the reviews sound good.

I have the negs drum-scanned by Lenny Eiger, who did a great job squeezing
out the max from the negs. Comparing the V700, there are more shadow
details and dynamic range.

Can't wait to see the prints....

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/karen-work.jpg

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/azrael-work.jpg