Subject: [Leica] I HAVE DONE IT!!!
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:19:48 +0100

Finally, after being out of Leica for around 12 years and freely admitting
it was the worst mistake I have ever made in photography, I am coming back
into the fold with the purchase of a used M9 and 35mm Summarit lens. I have
been stressing about this (and the cost) as some of you know but of course
now I cannot wait to get my hands on it.

I would stress that none of my Fuji gear has gone at this stage, but here is
to the future - oh my God what have I done!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076

Gerry Walden