Subject: [Leica] Lluis and his book
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 14:42:40 -0700

Today I rec'd the book that accompanies Lluis' exhibition, titled Una
Mirada (The Look). It is fantastic, and shows many years of life in
Barcelona at its finest.

Lluis, you have created some masterful photographs, and you are truly
"The Invisible Photographer".

The printing of the book was well done by Blurb, with a good range of
tones and contrast.

It is THE photography book to get.

Congratulations, Lluis, and I hope to see many more of your images of
life in Barcelona!

Jay

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Lluis and his book)