Subject: [Leica] OT El Capitan software for Mac
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 20:37:52 -0400

I downloaded the beta software version of El Capital OS 10.11 on my MacBook
Air as a replacement for Yosemite. I have just a few hours of use but it
works well and seems to a be a bit more responsive than the slightly older
program, If you are usingYosemite there is no need to hurry. The official
release of El Capitan will be in September, just a couple of months away. I
confess to being an unrepentant fan of Snow Leopard but hardly any software
is being written for it now.
Larry Z