Subject: [Leica] Possible M8 purchase - HELP!
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 10:12:41 +0100

I have the inexplicable urge to get my hands back on Leica, and I am looking
at an M8 plus a Zeiss Biogon 28mm f2 lens from a dealer in Brighton. They
are going to email me more details but I do know there have been 17977
actuations, and it is described as Exc+. The price of both looks pretty
sensible.

There is sort of no logic in this, it is just I want to have a Leica. I
would stress that I am very happy with my Fuji gear. Does anyone have any
helpful comments to make, or an advice of pitfalls I should be aware of
(apart from becoming an addict again!)

Thanks

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS