Subject: [Leica] Shameless wedding photography plug new website
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 00:53:49 -0400

Indeed.
Arranged marriages automatically engender tolerance.
Bharani

Message: 42
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 10:06:20 +0530
From: Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

I agree 100% with Gene. Neela & I are on our 38th year now. To all of you
who unthinkingly bad mouth arranged marriages, this is the biggest
advantage they have, and why they tend to last, irrespective of economic
strata - youngsters get into it knowing fully well, on day one, that each
has to adjust to make it work. Its an attitudinal thing, which forces you
to think of your partners well being, not just your own, very early on.
Cheers
Jayanand