Subject: [Leica] Alpa field cameras
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:18:05 -0500

Long, long ago this LUG became far more than "just Leica" talk.

So please do not take a discussion of professional photographic equipment
OFF-list.

I, for one, shoot with a Hasselblad 39 CF back at least once per week;
and have a deep and wide interest in medium format digital (as well as film)
photography.

a note off the iPad, George