Subject: [Leica] IMG: From Times Past
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 14:31:29 -0500

There was a period when I did not have much time for photography, and I
turned to a Kodak APS camera as an easily-carried tool.  I was surprised
at the quality of some of the images, processed by Wal-Mart.  Here are
two that I selected from a review of that period.

Airport fly-ins have always been fun for me, and for many others. This
one had a collection of classic warbirds that had been lovingly
restored.  This was a North American B-25 Mitchell bomber, with WWII
nose art.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/USAF+B-25+Mitchell-1+FM.jpg.html

The Beechcraft Heritage Museum, located right off of the local airport,
has a number of unique aircraft from the Beechcraft line. This is a
replica of the Travel Air R air racer.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Travel+Air+R+Replica-1+FM.jpg.html

Scanned from prints from my Kodak APS camera.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA