Subject: [Leica] The Q Leica
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 19:05:23 -0400 (EDT)

Don Dory wrote:

>...  I think that where Sony is
>going with the A7 series is spectacular for folks with good glass  needing
>a home.  Especially welcome is real time exposure reinforcement in the
>viewfinder.  With shadow and highlight changes showing as you change
>exposure compensation and a histogram showing in the viewfinder you are
>never in the dark as to where your image is going.

Agreed, and as the EVF technology improves (Q and A7rII) this option is
becoming increasingly attractive.  As I have no lenses that have been
problematic on earlier A7-series cameras, I see myself heading in this
direction in the near future (the A7rII is due to become available in
August).

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com