Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: work, the Champions League and some pretty light
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 08:10:43 +0200

Really a quiet week, with lots of work and the Champions League final
providing many of the photos. Plus my kitchen terrace. I am currently
engaged in an exercise of using only one camera, the Panasonic LX-100,
during a couple of weeks (including taking it on my bike rides). So of the
25 pictures in this week?s blog, 20 are taken with this camera. There is
some nice light at the beginning and end of the day, and also some shots of
our magic cactus which has gone absolutely crazy this spring.

It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1415

and as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>