Subject: [Leica] IMG: Napoleon I
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 20:58:30 -0700

Sorry Bob, no can do.
It is a magnificent sarcophagus, of a size we should all hope to be
worthy of.
But it is also carved from very dark stone, and at the bottom of a dark
hole.
Iso 5000 and the detail of the sarcophagus was indistinguishable from
the shadows.
Everybody else had twinkie lights, which would have helped a bit.
I did also notice a few smartphone users who were grumbling about how
bad their shots were.

Jay

Message from nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Napoleon I)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] IMG: Napoleon I)