Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Fujinon 14mm, Nikon SB-30, Sprintscan carriers
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 22:24:06 -0400

U.S. sales preferred. I will also ship to Canada, the UK, Australia, and New
Zealand. Other countries on a case-by-case basis (if you're from a
high-fraud country, forget it). Priority airmail only - at actual (and
added) cost. I will not falsify customs forms. All taxes, duties, custom
charges, etc. would be your responsibility.

Contact me off-list. Thanks!

Fuji XF lenses
-------------------
Fujinon XF 14/2.8, gorgeous example of USA version, extremely low use, with
all factory accessories.
$555 delivered in the continental U.S. $15 extra
for a 58mm B+W Digital MRC 010 in its case/box.

Nikon SB-30
-----------------
Tiny, useful flash with multiple auto and manual modes as well as TTL for
film Nikons, a built-in Remote Commander screen, and built-in diffuser. Runs
on one CR123A. A great companion for the M series TTL cameras and
M8/M9/MM/M240, it triggers the flash ready light/synch speed on the camera
when the flash is ready.
$49 delivered in the continental U.S.

Polaroid SprintScan 120 / Microtek Artixscan 120TF neg carriers
Set of 3 brand-new carriers: medium-format, 35mm, 35mm slide.
$110 delivered in the continental U.S.

NO ARCHIVE