Subject: [Leica] IMG: portraits of group going to Tanzania
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 10:57:02 -0500

On May 28, 2015, at 8:57 PM, Adam Bridge wrote:

> I?ll be spending the month of July in Tanzania documenting the work of a
> group of College of St Scholastica students as they work in a pair of
> Benedictine monasteries in the south-western part of the country, up in
> the Livingstons.
>
> I thought I?d share the group and their individual portraits I made last
> month.
>
> <http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Travel/Tanzania/>
>
> Shot with Fujifilm X-T1 and Sony A7r II.
>
> I didn?t have a lot of leeway to work with when I made these so the
> lighting isn?t everything I wanted. But I?m reasonably pleased with them.
>
> I?d welcome your thoughts.

wonderful
you certainly captured and consistent expression of joy across all of them

Paul's background causes me to wish they were all that clean and neutral.
Had his not stood out from the rest - i'd probably not given it a thought

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog