Subject: [Leica] FS: R8/DMR, 2x APO-Extender-R, 100 APO, STA-1, 60 Macro
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 16:56:47 -0400 (EDT)

FS: Leica 11269 APO-Extender-R ROM s/n 38736xx with case, caps, box in
excellent+ condition.  The extender shows very little signs of use and works
perfectly.  Will not work on Leicaflex, Leicaflex SL or Leicaflex SL2
bodies.  $600 plus shipping OBO

FS: Leitz 60mm Macro-Elmarit-R, E60 / Series VIII filter size with caps
#28526xx.  This is a 3-cam lens with significant finish wear.  Aperture is
clean and works smoothly, focus is smooth, glass has some external dust but
is free of scratches, fungus or other such problems.  $350 plus shipping OBO

FS: R8/DMR used primarily as backup equipment.  I am very reluctant to sell
this but in order to allow my hand injuries to heal I need to either use
lighter weight equipment, or not pick up the camera.  Not picking up a
camera doesn't appeal to me, and I must raise cash to purchase lighter
weight equipment.

This is USER equipment, not pristine collector's stuff.  DMR works well,
includes charger with US 110v plug, 2 battery packs rebuilt by Michael Bass,
box, and universal focussing screen with DMR crop marks.  Also includes a
mostly-functional R8.  This camera has a nick on one shutter blade which
does not enter the DMR's sensor space, and a bad spot meter.  Since the spot
meter is integrated into the other metering modes all metering modes are
affected, but I have found that with exposure compensation turned down to
-2.5 and in full-field metering mode exposures are accurate with manual
metering if the exposure is set to underexpose 1 stop according to the
meter.  Auto-exposure modes will not yield correct exposure.  Essentially
since this is a costly repair the R8 is included with the DMR for free.
$2000 plus shipping OBO.

FS: 100mm APO-Macro-Elmarit-R, 3-cam (may be used on any Leica reflex
camera).  Looks very nice, aside from minor rub marks from the STA-1 it
looks almost unused? which is why it's for sale.  Aperture clean and snappy,
includes both caps, case, IB, box.  $1600 plus shipping OBO.

FS: Leica STA-1 tripod collar for 100mm APO-Macro-Elmarit-R and 180mm
APO-Elmarit-R, also fits 80-200 f/4 Vario-Elmar-R with slight modification.
Includes box.  $200 plus shipping OBO.

Paypal OK.

Please respond off-list to wildlightphoto at earthlink dot net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com