Subject: [Leica] Tina's Cuba
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 23:35:41 -0600

Tina -- Thanks again for posting shots from your recent trip.  The colors
are amazing and I'm getting an education about a lifestyle that I'll never
experience for myself.

Coincidentally, another friend is visiting Nairobi right now and is sending
back pix and lengthy emails.  From what I've seen and read so far, Cuba is
highly civilized by comparison.

Caveat: I've never been to either place, so caution advised.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina's Cuba)