Subject: [Leica] Flickr
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 12:18:17 +0100

I have used Flickr since February 2006 and have had the odd desultory
follower. However, recently, I have started to be followed by individuals
who have upwards of 80,000 people they are following. To do this properly,
they would require an entire office of proxies to do the keyboard work.

I realise the reason they're following me is because the want me to follow
them However, the reason I bring this up is that I'm curious about the
sudden spate of these guys - aside from their own vanity, and whether
they're onto something that makes them money?

Unimportant in the general scheme of things, but I am eternally curious :-)

Douglas

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Flickr)