Subject: [Leica] IMG Friday: a flower
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 13:41:29 -0500

On May 15, 2015, at 12:35 PM, Robert Adler wrote:

> Lovely but the source of the words needs addressing...
>
> On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 10:26 AM, George Lottermoser <
> george.imagist at icloud.com> wrote:
>
>> C & C always welcome and appreciated
>>
>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=9750>

Thanks Robert.

The source of the words:
the feeling comes from spending time with a friend
and discussing our watching individuals we care about
suffer from different but similar "disorders"
and leaving the conversation with a feeling of helplessness;
then attending to finding and photographing a flower;
cuz its friday and they're blooming around me.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog