Subject: [Leica] Bat Bending Strength: The Ted Gran Effect?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 10:59:28 -0500

It is hard for me to understand how you got that effect at 1/1800 sec.
I would expect the shutter to stop the bat at a point in time.  But I
know little about the details of the Fuji shutter. :-(

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] Bat Bending Strength: The Ted Gran Effect?)