Subject: [Leica] FS: 2x APO-Extender-R, 60 Macro R
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 07:53:49 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

FS: Leica 11269 APO-Extender-R ROM s/n 38736xx with case, caps, box in
excellent+ condition.  The extender shows very little signs of use and works
perfectly.  Will not work on Leicaflex, Leicaflex SL or Leicaflex SL2
bodies.  $650 plus shipping OBO

FS: Leitz 60mm Macro-Elmarit-R, E60 / Series VIII filter size with caps.  I
have two, I'll sell either one:

#28526xx is a 3-cam lens with significant finish wear.  Aperture is clean
and works smoothly, focus is smooth, glass has some dust but is free of
scratches, fungus or other such problems.  $375 plus shipping OBO

#28887xx was purchased new in 1981 and shows much less finish wear, glass
and mechanical stuff same as the other lens.  This was originally a 3-cam
lens, the 1st cam (for Leicaflex Standard) was removed at the suggestion of
Leica's technicians to avoid any possibility of interfering with the R8's
ROM contacts.  I never had problems with it, but whatever.  I'll include the
parts removed if you want to have them re-installed.  $400 plus shipping OBO

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com