Subject: [Leica] IMG: Monarch Revisited
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 21:54:11 -0700

The Nik plugins have an executable (.exe) associated with each plugin.
This executable lets you run the plugin without any other program.

To find the exe file for each plugin, look in Program Files > Google >
Nik Collection. There you will see folders for each plugin. Each of
these folders contains a 32 and 64 bit exe file. Create a shortcut
(right click > Create shortcut) for the desired exe file and place it on
the desktop.

After doing this, I can open each Nik application and use it without
opening either LR or PS.

Jay

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Monarch Revisited)
Message from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] IMG: Monarch Revisited)