Subject: [Leica] IMG: My inner Goya
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 13:16:16 -0700

I'm back from a long family weekend in Austin, Texas. During a pause in the
mad whirl, I noticed that my wife was referencing a certain famous painting:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/17147463808/>

Here's why we went:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/17147662140/>
My less than ideal location was deliberate. Two years ago, at the Bar
Mitvah of this kid's older brother, I had an aisle seat and a clear view,
but a synagogue VIP made me put away my camera (or at least she thought she
did). So I thought it best to be concealed among the congregation. A little
distracting close-in bokeh was better than another confrontation, or no
pictures at all.  :-)

Olympus E-M5, PanaLeica 25/1.4 and Oly 45/1.8, respectively.  Enjoy.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: My inner Goya)