Subject: [Leica] FS: B+W UV-1 Filter
From: kenlass at gate.net (kenlass at gate.net)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 09:49:58 -0400

For Sale: I sold all my lenses that use E-60 filters. This filter is in
excellent condition with clear glass and filter case. Perfect for use with a
Noctilux E-60 lens and all the R-lenses taking E-60 filters.

B+W E-60 UV-1 filter: Great for haze reduction and lens protection in rain
and in dusty conditions. Necessary when shooting at the beach or on a boat
to protect your lens against salt spray. Also control UV at high altitudes.

PRICE REDUCED AGAIN!
US$25.  Free shipping in the USA included.

Contact me at kenlass at gate.net OR AT 561-732-6104

Ken Lassiter, Boynton Beach, FL