Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airport Observations
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:17:09 -0500

After a morning errand, I stopped by the airport for a few minutes.
Sometimes the light just has to be right to bring a scene to life. This
Jack Daniels Whiskey Barrel, from the distillery down the road in
Lynchburg, lives on as a perfect planter.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/P4274521-1FM.jpg.html

I have walked by these fence corner marker lights many times without
looking closely.  Today, I noticed that even a fence light has an FAA
Specification Number.  Our government at work!
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/P4274530-1FM.jpg.html

A brightly painted Canadian Piper Cherokee Warrior II was awaiting a
long trip home.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/P4274524-1FM.jpg.html

Olympus E-1 with Pentax Takumar 50/1.4

C & C welcomed.