Subject: [Leica] Signing off and sailing
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:17:15 +0900

Hi Luggers,
Esther and I are now on the Crystal Symphony and sailing away to Northern
Japan, North Russia and then down the Alaskan coast to Vancouver.
The internet is slow and intermittent (and expensive) on the ship so I am
signing  off temporarily. Will post lots of pictures when we get back home
on May 11.
Have fun, keep pushing that shutter button and be nice to each other.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] Signing off and sailing)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Signing off and sailing)