Subject: [Leica] IMG: Shared Space Ahead
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 08:17:59 -0700

Gerry Walden SHOWED:

I have just added what i think is a great image of this couple I met by
chance in Brighton to my ?Street photography gallery:

http://gerrywalden.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Street-Photography/G0000lsOBsEH5Wg4/I0000131yxvBXg5E/C0000RnlbetPLD9I

<http://gerrywalden.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Street-Photography/G0000lsOBsEH5Wg4/I0000131yxvBXg5E/C0000RnlbetPLD9I><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Gerry,
An interesting photo moment to say the least. He looks so sad! Maybe he just
spent his last farthing for the flowers? :-) She's kind of looking happy
about them, but not yet fully committed???????

cheers,
ted

---

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] IMG: Shared Space Ahead)