Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Sunday: Wauwatosa School District All City String Festival
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 17:47:04 -0500

On Apr 21, 2015, at 10:43 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> It is overrated, but I still like the pictures at the end best?

>> On 21 Apr 2015, at 20:35, George Lottermoser <george.imagist at
>> icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>> C & C always welcome and appreciated
>>
>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=9666>

Yes. I like them better too.
And I don't really buy "sharpness overrated" thing.
Unless one is really using movement or blur to some purpose?
Or the captured image has some outstanding emotional and/or historical
significance?

In this case ?family history ?though a photographic "fail" for sure.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog