Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 6 stand alone??? Found it
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 22:57:32 -0700

Here is how to get the stand alone at upgrade prices.  Well hidden, as this
page states

http://photorumors.com/2015/04/21/here-is-the-direct-link-to-downloadupgrade-the-standalone-version-of-adobe-lightroom-6/

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher

& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson