Subject: [Leica] New Computer
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 19:24:04 -0400

PESO:

It has taken me several days to get everything installed on my new computer
but it is up and running now and LR and PS are so fast, it is
unbelievable.  I can't believe how much time I wasted on my old laptop.
Geoff (Hoppy) helped me with a list of what would be required and a local
computer guy put it together for me for less than half of what I had
planned to spend.

It is also much, much quieter than my laptop. I'm a happy camper so far!

Tina

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] New Computer)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] New Computer)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] New Computer)