Subject: [Leica] On the Road to Japan - Airbus 380's
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 08:18:46 +0900

Hi Adam,
I have never flown in one - but Esther took it to Dubai - and was very
impressed with the large bathrooms on Emirates with full length mirrors.
Apparently ladies like to be able to change out of western clothes when
returning home to the Middle East and need the bigger bathrooms and mirrors.
Hope to hitch a ride on one someday.
Cheers
Howard