Subject: [Leica] Can someone read this for me?
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 15:27:15 -0700

Hi.  My 90 year old German friend found this paper in a book of German
poetry that her husband had bought at some sale somewhere before he died.
It was just put on their bookshelf until she happened to open it the other
day  and this document fell out.  Her eyesight is not up to reading it, even
with her magnifying glass.  I was wondering if in this international group
there was someone who might be able to translate it for her.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Martha+Document.jpg.html

And there is a larger version, too.

Thanks in advance.  Please just reply off list.

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson