Subject: [Leica] Sunset in Hong Kong
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 05:44:33 +0800

Hi Ken,
It is an exceptional lens in my experience - like most of the Fuji lenses. I
used it in Africa last year and it provided stellar images from a quality
point of view.
The only reason I haven?t sold my Bulky Heavy Nikon equipment is that the
Fuji cameras - even the XT 1 - are not up to the standard of Nikon (and
Canon)
for continuous shooting with follow focus. The fuji glass is certainly good
enough.
Have fun in Alaska - looking forward to the photos.
Howard