Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Blessing - Cut or Keep? YOU make the decision...
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 20:02:08 -0500

I think it's fine, though I might have toned down the exposure on her
face a little (more like her arm).  It might be more harmonious with the
blacks in her clothing.

Ken

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMG: First Blessing - Cut or Keep? YOU make the decision...)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: First Blessing - Cut or Keep? YOU make the decision...)