Subject: [Leica] : lots of Nocti .95 for sale
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 13:33:59 -0500

I have total confidence in:
Leica M Monochrom range finder
Leica M (240) range finder
Leica M8 range finder
when using 50 lux Asph and 28 cron Asph

no confidence what soever
when using 35 lux Asph and 75 lux
Why? you ask.
simply because these two lenses do not play well with the range finders on
my M cameras.
The 35 lux asph is notorious for its front and or back focus issues.
and my 75 lux obviously needs calibration for the digital M required
precision

I also have total confidence in using live view on the M (240)
with both the 35 lux asph and 75 lux and all of my Leica R lenses.
which makes the M an absolutely beautiful tool ? for me ? allowing me to use
every piece of Leica glass that I own ? from 15 mm to 560 mm.

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] : lots of Nocti .95 for sale)