Subject: [Leica] For Sale: pristine Nocti .95
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 20:27:51 +0000

I own both Mark, not sure what issues the f1 has with digital? My f1
focusses fine on all my Ms but the F0.95 front focusses slightly on the
Monochrom :-( I enjoy my Leica lenses where I can get a very different, but
equally good quality, images with a 75mm Summilux or the 75mm APO Summicron.
I am not aware of any other system like this, with Hasselblad and Canikon
etc you tend to need the latest lenses as they catch up ;-)

john