Subject: [Leica] IMG: Arc de Triomphe
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 19:30:27 -0700

Thank you Aram.
In this and other instances I've posted using a similar framing, here is
my thought.
The main object, in this case, the Arc, is huge, and far away across 10
lanes of roundabout traffic. There were plenty of people around it to
give a sense of scale to the Arc. The people in the foreground don't
need to be head to toe, as they are unimportant except to help establish
a plane of separation.

Jay

Message from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] IMG: Arc de Triomphe)