Subject: [Leica] RIP, my newspaper
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 02:03:37 -0700

I'm very sad tonight, as the newspaper for which I've written these past
eight years just published its last edition. "The Jewish Sound" was a small
ethnic community newspaper, but it was a *real* newspaper and a good one.
It gave me a platform to share my love and knowledge of classical music
with its readers, and didn't make me dumb it down.  I'm going to miss it.

This is sorta on topic since I illustrated one of my articles article with
a photograph I took. It was of an actor, who still uses it as one of his
publicity photos.

--Peyer

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] RIP, my newspaper)