Subject: [Leica] FS: IIIc, 90 Elmar, Visoflex, Zorki 4
From: leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 22:26:22 -0500

Selling for a friend, contact me with questions or an offer.

Leica IIIC (1946-47)

The shutter is trashed.  Some brassing and some dings.  It?s been
amateurishly recovered with green leatherette.

9cm Elmar

According to the serial # it?s from 1951.  It?s in good shape.  No caps.

Visoflex 1 (I think)

Screw mount, 2 different straight eyepieces.  Comes with box.

Zorki 4 with Industar 5cm.

The camera has been recovered with blue leatherette.  As near as I can
tell, the shutter is working.  The lens looks good.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com