Subject: [Leica] Darkroom stuff
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 18:40:07 -0500

I have a few leftover darkroom items that I was wondering if someone
might have an interest in.  One is a Beseler 23C condenser (B&W)
enlarger with baseboard and variable contrast filters.  It is an early
model (blue paint) with 35mm and 6x7 film holders.  It was purchased new
by a friend and is in excellent condition except for some darkroom
patina on the metal parts.   There are also two safelights, one a Kodak
overhead model and a (Calumet or Zone 6, I don't recall) film washer for
35mm, 120 and 4x5.  Please contact off-list if any interest.

Ken