Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airport Friends
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 12:28:44 -0500

It was cloudy today, but there is always some kind of activity at the
airport.  After hauling my mower to the John Deere dealer for service, I
found the airport crew was involved in the same sort of preparations for
the mowing season.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Rites+of+Spring.jpg.html

I also had a chance to chat with this Luscombe owner, who said the
beautiful aircraft had been a part of her family for more than 30
years.  She flies it regularly.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Luscombe+Lady.jpg.html

Olympus E-1 with 35mm Macro lens

Comments and critiques welcomed.