Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pont Neuf Crossing Ile de la Cite - Peter D
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:06:40 -0700

Hello Peter,
No, it wasn't HDR, I only did one exposure.
I process my images to look perfect (to me) when printed.
I do not make another image specifically for web viewing.
Sometimes the web version appears to have been over-sharpened because of
that, especially if viewed in a larger size than what I normally show,
like this one was.

Jay

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] IMG: Pont Neuf Crossing Ile de la Cite - Peter D)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] IMG: Pont Neuf Crossing Ile de la Cite)