Subject: [Leica] M not recognizing new Summarit 35
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:25:29 -0700

Sonny is referring to the database in the camera firmware.  It might help to
see IF you have the most recent firmware installed....  If not, update and
try it again...

BTW, I have no M(240) so I am not sure what the current version is, nor if
there ever was a FW update....  I am just making suggestions...

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Sonny said:

Probably not in the camera's database. It may show up when there's a
firmware update.  I'd just mark it as a Summicron 35 asph.

Replies: Reply from matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch) ([Leica] M not recognizing new Summarit 35)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] M not recognizing new Summarit 35)