Subject: [Leica] The Crystal Symphony docked in Hong Kong
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:50:25 +0800

Hi Luggers,
The 51,000 tonne Crystal Symphony docked at Ocean Terminal in Hong Kong last
evening. This is the cruise ship that we are going to sail on back to
Vancouver after we visit our son in Tokyo - so Esther and I thought we would
go to Ocean Terminal and have look at the ship that will be our home away
from home for 18 days staring in late April.

It was not a sunny day but reasonably clear and the large long subject
matter cried out for panoramas. So here they are:

 Here is a two panel pan of the Star Ferry in front of the Crystal Symphony:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK2015/2PanCS_SF.jpg.html>

We rode over to Tsim Sha Tsui on the Star Ferry and I snapped this 3 panel
pano as we approached the Crystal Symphony:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK2015/3PanCrystalSymph.jpg.html>

We climbed to the top of the six storey car park at Ocean Terminal and I
shot this 6 vertical panel pano showing four Star Ferries and
the Crystal Symphony. Luggers who have visited me in Hong Kong know this
vantage point well.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK2015/6Pan4StarCS.jpg.html>

And here is a wider four panel pano taken with the Fuji 14mm f2.8

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK2015/4PanWideSFCSFlags.jpg.html>

And lastly here is a 2 Panel Horizontal Pano, also taken with the 14mm f2.8
where I managed to
get four Star Ferries in the frame:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK2015/2Pan4StarF.jpg.html>

Please look large. C&C always welcome.