Subject: [Leica] A Question for Fujifilm Camera Users (X-E1)
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 13:02:10 -0700

I did this the first time I used the camera... so my memory may be bad.....
Having said that, what I remember is that to adjust the EVF brightness, you
must make the EVF brightness change while looking thru the menu in the
EVF.....
Ditto the LCD Screen brightness, only you must be using the LCD for the
menu...

Or so I remember.....and there was no other way.....

AFAIAC, a fault with the folks who designed rather than use these items....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

I encounter times, on sunny days, when I would like to increase the
brightness of the EVF of my Fujifilm X-E1.  If I go into the menu and move
down to "wrench 2", the first option reads "EVF/LCD Brightness".
Using the right arrow, I find an adjustment option for the LCD, and it works
as one would expect.

The only way I can make this adjustment for the EVF is to have the camera up
to my eye.  Awkward as this is, it can be done.  However, I wish it could be
done more easily.

Am I missing something in the procedure?

--
Jim Nichols

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] A Question for Fujifilm Camera Users (X-E1))