Subject: [Leica] Success in Separating Adapters
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 10:58:31 -0500

I have had a Voigtlander LTM/M adapter stuck in another adapter for
about a year.  Finally, today, I decided to separate the two pieces.  I
tore off about 6 or 7 inches of duct tape and folded them, sticky side
out, to make loop.  I stuck one side to my work bench and placed the
Voigtlander adapter against the sticky surface.  With a strong twist,
they separated.  No scratches or tool marks on either piece!

I thought this might be useful to someone else.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Success in Separating Adapters)