Subject: [Leica] Photos from the windows of London buses by George Georgiou | Panos Pictures
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:39:53 +0100

I like this project by Mr. Georgiou.

Last Stop
*?"?In 2008 I returned to London having spent the last nine years living
and working in Eastern Europe and Turkey and was surprised by the speed of
change that had taken place. I wanted to document the city, its movements
and migrations, its landscape and architecture, its diversity and energy. I
wanted to understand how so many people from all over the world manage to
share the same space.?"?*
*? * - George? Georgiou
?Link to project:
?