Subject: [Leica] Green
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 19:30:52 -0500

Happy St. Pat's day - Fuji 60mm of Susan's Cilantro plants

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_DSF2682-2+copy.jpg.html

Pat and the missus leave the pub to drive home.  After a while, the
constable pulls Pat over and says, Pat me boy, didn't you know the
missus fell out of the car a mile back.  Pat says, Oh, thank the Lord, I
thought I'd gone deef.

Pat leaves the pub to drive home and narrowly misses a tree in the
middle of the road.  He swerves, only to miss another tree and then
others.  The constable pulls Pat over and Pat explains how the trees
suddenly grew in the road.  The constable says, Pat me boy, take the air
fresheners off the mirror.