Subject: [Leica] Today's Airport Visit
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:57:27 +0800

Hi Jim,
Really nice to see you back visiting the airport. Enjoyed the shots - thanks
for posting.
More please.
Howard

Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 14:12:54 -0500
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net>
To: "LUG at Leica-Users.org" <lug at leica-users.org>, Olympus Camera
        Discussion <olympus at thomasclausen.net>

I visited the local airport on the first decent day we have had all
week.  The Jumpers were out, taking advantage of the nice day, and a
couple of other airplanes caught my eye.

The jumpers pack their gear with care.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Packing+sm.jpg.html

The jump aircraft was a Cessna Caravan, the best choice I have seen for
this purpose.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Boarding+sm.jpg.html

I was able to get a couple of images of tandem jumpers completing their
jump.
All of the jumpers were very enthusiastic after landing.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Tandem+Red+White+Blue+sm.jpg.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Red+White+Tandem+sm.jpg.html

There were also a couple of other nice aircraft sitting in the sun.
A Beech T-34 in Marine Corps colors.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Marine+T-34+sm.jpg.html

A Cirrus SR-22, a very nice cross-country aircraft.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/SR-22+sm.jpg.html

Fuji X-E1 and Olympus E-510 with Leica Telyt-R 250/4

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA