Subject: [Leica] my offspring on Tri X
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:50:27 +0800

Hi Nathan,
I don?t think it irrational at all to shoot the occasional roll of film -
especially B&W. I do that once a year with my Children and Grandkids. I haul
out my M4 and 50mm Summilux and my Nikon F2AS and the 50mm f1.4 and fire
away. The last time I did this Miss O asked to see the pictures right away
on the back of the camera. A child of the digital age! I get the films
developed and a photo CD scanned. Then I file the negatives and CD away -
clearly marked with family subjects, place and date.
I figure - in 50 years - when all my DVDs and photo CDs and portable hard
drives are unreadable - Miss O will still be able to get images out of those
negatives to show her grandchildren when she was little.
Bests
Howard
PS: Nice pix BTW!